Jaqabell

Jaqabell
Jaqabell

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kiddo Patito Meets Monkey Bobunky

Here is a story I wrote several months ago. I hope you enjoy! 

Once upon a time there was a potato named Kiddo Patito. He had a playground and he got to play with it every day after school.  One day while he was playing at his playground he heard a noise but thought it was his imagination, but it wasn’t his imagination.  It was a monkey.
Kiddo Patito asked “Who are you?”
The monkey replied “My name is Monkey Bobunky, what’s your name?”
“My name is Kiddo Patito, have you seen a purple hat anywhere?”  Kiddo Patito replied.
Monkey Bobunky replied “Yes, I have seen a purple hat is it yours?”
“Yes it is my lucky hat!” Kiddo Patito yelled while jumping up and down.
Monkey Bobunky asked “Why is it lucky?
“Because it brought us together.” Kiddo Patito replied.
“Oh!” Monkey Bobunky replied “That’s why it’s a lucky hat. Want to have some fun?”
“Yes” Kiddo Patito said. Then they both played on the swings, and then slid on the slide, and then the monkey bars.
Kiddo Patitio asked “Want to be best friends?”
“Yes” said Monkey Bobunky “we will be best friends forever!”


The End.

5 comments:

  1. Loved your story. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love that story and so did my son javan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want more.. waiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfully creative mind you have. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see all the fun adventures that are going to be had

    ReplyDelete