Jaqabell

Jaqabell
Jaqabell

Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Little About Myself

Hello, my name is Jaquelynn, for short Jaq, my favorite nickname is Jackolackolynn. I am just a kid, I am 6 years old, and getting ready for the first grade. I like ladybugs, I like to write stories about Kiddo Patito, he is a potato and his best friend is Monkey Bobunky. My favorite things to do are color, read, and do puzzles. I also like mysteries, and my favorite animals are elephants. I look forward to sharing Kiddo Patito stories and telling you all more about my adventures in the first grade.

Here is a little bit about Kiddo Patito and his family.
Kiddo Patito's dad is a Magician named Mr. Patito.
Kiddo Patito's mom is a business lady named Mrs. Patito.
Kiddo Patito has 2 brothers, twins, named Jackson and Emory.

Have a great week! Love Jaq

1 comment: